Friday, November 9, 2012

Dodged a Bullet!


Okay not really, but this adorable little dog was outside a grocery store with a brother and a sister and their owners were trying to sell them for 75.00.  I NEVER should have held one, that's all it takes.  It was adorable and fuzzy and sweet, he layed his head on my shoulder.  It's a good thing we were going somewhere and the Mr. talked me down.   We already have two dogs and two cats.  We definitely do not need another, this little guy would have been an enormous dog to boot!  I just wanted to share this cute picture.  My son and I even named him!  Hagrid.   His name will forever be Hagrid.  Maybe some day I will have a German Shepard and name him that. : )  For now I do have a beautiful, sweet chow/border collie mix who loves me and a little miniature pinscher who does too.   The kitties are very sweet and very demanding too.

To get back to the topic of my blog, thrifting!  Tomorrow is a great day for thrifting!  It looks like the weather is going to be good, we got a little rain yesterday and today but they say it will be clear tomorrow.  I have a list made up of 2 Estate Sales and 6 garage sales and then there is always the random signs.   But I think the Boys and Girls Club rummage sale will be the best, looking forward to that!  If you are in the OC area, the Boys and Girls Club of Costa Mesa on Hamilton is where the sale will be!   

No comments:

Post a Comment