Monday, September 17, 2012

 This cute little guy is Max, my nephew.   I usually have my eye out for clothes for him when I am out thrifting.   Little kids grow overnight so in my opinion thrifting is a great way to go.
 I hit a yard sale on Sunday and got these for him for 2.50 for all of it, 2 pants, 4 shirts and some shorts.

I stopped in at the Salvation Army earlier in the week and they were having a 1/2 off color tag sale.  I really do love polka dots and I have been finding a lot of them.  This dress is a satiny fabric with pleats in the front.  I love it!  It is a white background with brown dots.  I got this dress for 4.00.

 Then at the same time I found this polka dot dress.  It is a sundress with full skirt and the background is brown with white multi size polka dots.   It is perfect for the very warm weather we are still having.  I really love this one too.   I got this one for 4.00 also and found the exact dress online in blue for 49.00!(no longer available)
 I went to a church rummage sale behind my house on Friday morning and found these for my niece.  The velveteen hoodie is like new and is Juicy Couture.   1.00 dollar.   The shorts are high waisted in plaid, really cute and are Forever 21.  1.00 dollar    The pants are black with sparkly silver glitter in them.  They will look so cute on her : )  They were 1.00 dollar too.  Everything looked new!

I found another Quiksilver shirt for my son, one of his favorite brands.    $ 1.00 at the Salvation Army.  This was from today, I just ran in for a minute because it was 1.00 yellow tag day.  

 I got this night shirt for me, Christmas is coming and I LOVE Knott's Berry Farm.   We have annual passes every year and I worked there for 5 years a while back.   Growing up we went there pretty often on Sundays after church.   They had a section that was free admission back then with a steamboat and a train and a merry-go round.   It's brand new and still has the Knott's tag on it but the price is blacked out. It was at least 19.99 at Knott's but I paid......1.00!


I found this shirt at the rummage sale on Friday too, a cute shirt for Halloween. 1.00 dollar.  It still has the Target tags on it,  8.00 dollars.  
That's my thrifting for this past weekend, as I said before if you read it,  Saturday was way too hot!!  No fun at all.  The temperature hit a high of 101 and I am less than 5 miles from the beach.  Crazy weather.  Today has been in the high 80's but that is definitely relieve.   Going outside was not unbearable.  Well, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Aww your nephew is a cutie! I think it's lovely that you think of others when you're out thrifting :) the dresses you got for yourself are gorgeous. It's freeeezing cold where I am, lucky you with the warm weather! :)

    http://thriftoclock.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete