Thursday, November 6, 2014

A little Early Christmas Thrifting

Well I guess it really isn't that early now is it?  Especially for decorations.  I didn't get much today but I did want to share this beautiful cranberry wreath I found at the Salvation Army.   It was 30% percent off on Bric-a-brac day so I got a great deal on it too.  It is Pottery Barn and still has the tag with it and the hanger ribbon is still wrapped in plastic so I don't think it has ever been used.  It's very pretty, reminds me of a Martha Stewart cranberry wreath project a few years ago that I wanted to do but the beads for it would have cost about 80.00.    Too much for one wreath for me.  This one is so pretty, the berries are glass so it is a solid wreath and the beads are strung on wire.
It's 12 inches across.    It was priced at 1.69 with 30 percent off so I paid 1.11 cents for this wreath which would be a great deal on a napkin ring at Pottery Barn, lol!






A little update:  This exact wreath is being sold online at EBAY for 44.00 plus 8.00 shipping! Nice to get mine for a little over a dollar ; )

1 comment: