Saturday, September 14, 2013

Christian Dior score!

My sister came up to spend the day with me Thursday and we had such a fun day! Coffee at the beach at the Mermaid Coffee Bar, then we visited with our mom at her store around the corner. We visited our niece and her new baby boy and had lunch after that. Then we went thrifting! My sister (my twin) hardly ever goes thrifting because she can never find anything. So we went to a few of my favorite places and I put all my efforts towards finding stuff for her and I didn't buy anything. She took her things home so I don't have many pics but I did get her to photograph this bag and send it to me. The Christian Dior J'adore Hardcore poison punk saddle bag. Whew! That's some name. I looked around the Internet and it seems it came out around 2005 as a limited edition. And someone is selling one just like it , used, on eBay for 99.00. My sister loved it for her 13 year old granddaughter. It is pretty cute and she got it for 20.00.  That morning my sis tried on a tshirt at a retail store from Christian Audiger by Ed Hardy and it was too small. It was 99.00 too! She loved it though and was dissappointed. Well at one of our stops I found her a hoodie by the Same maker for 4.99, she couldn't believe it! She had such a good time we're going again in two weeks : ).
 We ended our day by picking up our mom and going for dinner. Perfect ending to a perfect day!





7 comments:

  1. Great finds! Don't you love when you find something (or something similar) that you were looking at for full retail? One of my first thrifting finds way back in the day was a Dior scarf that I still have and love. I've gotten my 50 cents out of for sure.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is so great when that happens, love it! It really impressed my sis too!

      Delete
  2. Brava - great finds and a wonderful day thrifting with your sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I can't wait to do it again, we had a great day : )

      Delete
  3. What a great day! Love the bag. I'm hoping you get your sister hooked :)

    ReplyDelete